[Sigia-l] If microsoft had designed the Ipod packaging

Adam Carter s4031252 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Mar 6 06:37:55 EST 2006

Listera wrote:

> If I wanted to make that point I would have.

I have no doubt that Microsoft have dreams of getting the same crowd as
Apple does. The digital music user group is a HUGE demographic. Huge
enough to support two (or more) different sub-markets.

While it is true that any company would accept money from the anybody in
the market, to assume that advertising goal is to be equally
successfully across the board is IMO ignorant.

A quick look at history shows that Apple stayed alive because of their
focus on the art/designer centric section of the technical market. Apple
appears to be remaining true to their heritage.

Adam (I'm not a mac lover)