[Sigia-l] Polar Bear III

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Fri Mar 3 11:18:47 EST 2006

Lou and I are pleased to announce we recently signed a contract with
O'Reilly Media to publish a third edition of Information Architecture for
the World Wide Web. Since its original publication in 1998, the polar bear
book has sold more than 100,000 copies and become established around the
world as a leading text for students and practitioners. But it's time for an
upgrade, and we'd love your help. Please contribute by completing this
survey (only 2 questions):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=184091821605

This is the first in a series of community surveys we're planning to ensure
we include the best ideas and examples. Also, we're hiring an editorial
assistant, so if you know someone who may be interested, send them this
position description:

http://semanticstudios.com/pb3editorial.pdf

Thanks!

Peter Morville