[Sigia-l] Calling for examples: clothing retailers

Davezilla davezilla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:28:13 EDT 2006

On 6/8/06, Karl Saynor <karl at eternitywebsites.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would appreciate it if people could give me their opinions on which sites
> they consider 'best-in-class' in terms of online clothes retailing.

The recent redesigns of gap.com and oldnavy.com are pretty impressive.
They feature some slick AJAX techniques ("Quick Look") to allow the
user to buy from the landing page icons. The expanding bag (shopping
cart) is really useful, especially how it displays the quantity of bag
items.

http://gap.com
http://oldnavy.com

Color me gone,