[Sigia-l] Are your intensions good/

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 10 21:01:59 EDT 2006

Eric Reiss:

> Life is not about rules; it's about choices. Our ethics help us make
> the right choices.

Speaking of...what choice would you have made here, based on ethics, not
politics, if they can be separated?

Dear Mrs. Bush:

As American designers, we strongly believe our government should support the
design profession and applaud the White House sponsorship of the Cooper
Hewitt National Design Museum. And as finalists and recipients of the
National Design Award in Communication Design we are deeply honored to be
selected for this recognition. However, we find ourselves compelled to
respectfully decline your invitation to visit the White House on July 10th.

<http://www.designobserver.com/archives/015742.html>

----
Ziya

Usability >  Simplify the Solution