[Sigia-l] Twin Cities IA/UX Meetup Sat July 8

Samantha Bailey samantha at baileysorts.com
Wed Jul 5 13:24:21 EDT 2006

Please join us for our monthly Twin Cities IA/UX Meetup at the Loring
Park Coffee House from 2-4 pm on Saturday, July 8.

Location:  Loring Park Coffee House
1301 Harmon Place, Downtown Minneapolis, MN

We have two agenda items. The first is a quick "focus group" with Fred
Beecher to help him gather some info to report back to the 2007 IA
Summit committee--it's your chance to help shape next year's
conference. The second is a discussion topic proposed by Lynn Leitte:
Content Management Systems: uses, functionalities, good/bad/ugly, etc.

Hope to see you there!

Our next meeting will be Saturday, August 12--same time/place.
Please forward this message to anyone you think would be interested in
attending.

--
Samantha Bailey | samantha at baileysorts.com | http://baileysorts.com