[Sigia-l] Putting the "Graphic" back with "Designer"(was:thelesser importance of home pages)

Listera listera at rcn.com
Thu Jan 5 16:39:56 EST 2006

Stewart Dean:

> I can hear the conversation now..

I can too, from the other room..

"You need to design this online application here with a form and a submit
button at the bottom."
"Whoa! You said a button? Stop right there. I don't do buttons."
"What do you mean you don't do buttons?"
"When you click a button stuff happens. That's interaction design. See, I'm
a graphic designer."
"Geez! What about page navigation?"
"Like I said, I'm a graphic designer. You want an interface designer for
that."
"You mean we have to pay for three different designers to get this app
designed?"
"Yeah. But I'm really cheap."
"No wonder."

> I'm not really title orientated...