[Sigia-l] Excellent use of tagging

Jonathan Baker-bates Jonathan.Baker-bates at framfab.com
Thu Feb 16 09:39:09 EST 2006

And while we picking the nits, the Flickr folksonomy display is rather
pointless if you can't add your own tags. How is knowing that they have
more "elegant" fonts than "chinese" helpful (or even interesting) in
this context?

Looks cool though, I grant you that. The thing I like most is that you
can type in your own text to preview the font.

Jonathan