[Sigia-l] IA Contract - Tampa-FL

Tony Brown tony at softplex.com
Thu Feb 9 14:45:50 EST 2006

IA Contract- Tampa-FL

Are you sick of the 15 degree weather (like we’re having here in Boston).
I’m looking for a contractor that would be available for a long-term project
on-site in Tampa-FL.  You would be serving as a sub-contractor doing
interaction design and information architecture on a web-based application.
Must be available to work on-site at the client location in Tampa for at
least 3 to 4 days per week.  We would prefer someone on the ground in the
Tampa area.  If interested please contact me (tony at softplex.com).

                        - Tony

Tony J. Brown, Ph.D.
Founder & Director of Usability Engineering
SoftPlex, Inc.
540 Main Street
Winchester, MA  01890
Tel. 781-729-8055