[Sigia-l] Web Developers

Listera listera at rcn.com
Tue Feb 7 01:33:07 EST 2006

Alexander Johannesen:

> I think the answer here is that it can be a holistic process with the
> right people, and a disaster with the wrong people.

:-)

That's the universal truth engraved on every atom of every discipline there
ever was. It IS about the people, not the tools, not the processes, not the
titles, not the deliverables, not the fiefdoms, not the licenses...It is
about the people.

The other side of the coin is that our bureaucracies (be it accounting or
design) are designed to accommodate the "wrong" people.

Incidentally, I know how things are, I've been in business over two decades.
My advocacy is for a better world...

> It's a strange and wonderful world.

"Wonderful" may be. "Strange" is not "best practice." :-)

----
Ziya

Design is doing for a dime what anyone can do for a dollar.