[Sigia-l] Save the internet

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 14:34:08 EST 2006

Goodness! Something that could make life difficult for the whole world
imposed by US commercial interests? What will they think of next? :)

Probably a petition that the whole world is being encouraged to sign
that does not acknowledge that the world exists beyond the USA and
Canada - it is compulsory to select a state in the USA/Canada or be a
member of the armed forces overseas. How hard is it to design a form
that is not exclusively North American?

Good grief.

Cheers, Andrew