[Sigia-l] The Time magazine person of the year is YOU

Olly Wright olly.wright at mediacatalyst.com
Mon Dec 18 12:44:18 EST 2006

Does anyone know of a business model that Time could use to do this,
replacing its current model?

The problem these media conglomerates appear to have is that these
'you' based business models are going to break them in one way or
another, whichever way they turn. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

And don't say 'advertising'!

Olly Wright
Media Catalyst