[Sigia-l] F-Shaped Pattern For Reading Web Content

Brett Taylor btaylor at roundarch.com
Fri Apr 21 11:40:37 EDT 2006

Also, hasn't it already been proven years ago that people tend to skim
web pages looking for interesting facts, probably not unlike people
skimming news papers until they find what they want to engage in.

Is he really saying anything new?

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 +
web www.roundarch.com