[Sigia-l] Mac mail packages

A.F. Cossham cossham00 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 5 23:55:01 EDT 2006

Ok, Ok, so I don't really want to customise EVERYthing :-) but I don't
want to HAVE to do things where options are packaged together - because
I find that they are putting the options together in ways that don't
suit me.

No, I don't want to have to think about the product either - I want it
to work. BUT, I want it to work so that it's the best use to me, not
because the designer put snazzy bells and whistles on it and lots of
pretty colours, and options that interfere with other options.  So, I
want the basics, but to be able to put them together how I want them to
go together. Outlook Express actually did that for me (and it let my
son and I have two completely separate mailboxes with separate rules,
separate email address on the same computer. "Mail" won't let that
happen - yeah, this is a biggie when you share a computer). Sadly, it
becomes unstable when you have large files in it, and is irretrievable
once that happens.

Thanks to those who've made suggestions about alternatives.
Amanda