[Sigia-l] OT: Library Thing

Fortune Elkins fortune.elkins at misys.com
Tue Sep 27 14:57:59 EDT 2005

> Why would anyone spend so much time on this?

I love folk/fairy tales. I probably have 20 large books of them. When
speaking to people I often think of one that's a propos, and wish I
could remember exactly which book it is in to show them.

Hmm. . .which of my 4 books of Chinese folktales is the one about the
girl, the goldfish and the golden clog? What is it's most common title?
Or the sad tale of the Korean mermaid who guards the old city gate of
seoul?
This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners.
We believe that this email and any attachments are virus free, however the recipient must
take full responsibility for virus checking. This email message is intended for the named
recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended named
recipient of this email then you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. You should contact Misys Banking Systems so that we can
take appropriate action at no cost to yourself.

www.misys.com