[Sigia-l] European IAs lazier?

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:06:29 EDT 2005

On 9/21/05, Jonathan Baker-bates <Jonathan.Baker-bates at framfab.com> wrote:
> "Why does France just have of 5 people working professionally with
> Rails, Germany 13, while the US have 130+?"
>
> What's "Rails"? I'm asking that question because the link is broken and
> I can't google for it.

As others have pointed out, Ruby on Rails. It's a thing for
developers; Ruby is a programming language, and 'on Rails' is a
library / extension that's good for web applications.

I'm a developer, and I've used it, hobby and professional, but ...
umm, I'm still missing the point of that question, and site for that
matter; Does the relative population of those countries have any say
in it perhaps? *boggled*

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert