[Sigia-l] [OT] Safari Bookshelf was:Ambient Findability(Information Interaction)

Kevin Cheng jobs at ok-cancel.com
Mon Oct 17 17:34:48 EDT 2005

I've just started trying it out via a corporate account and find the
access to such a library awesome, but the usability and formatting
leave something to be desired.

I wish the pagination was more easily accessible (with a keyboard
shortcut so I don't have to find a target and break from the flow of
reading a book) and perhaps pages buffered ahead of time to speed it
up.

As an amusing side note for Peter, Ambient Findability isn't findable
under Information Architecture nor Interaction Design.

It IS under "Web Server" and "Apache" though (and Usability, Web
Development, Web Design).

Kevin Cheng (KC)
OK/Cancel: Interface Your Fears
kc at ok-cancel.com