[Sigia-l] Sydney IA-Peers - Wed 26th Oct

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Mon Oct 17 04:27:28 EDT 2005

Come along to the next IA-Peers gathering and hear guest speaker Steve Baty
talk about his role as Business Analyst at web agency Red Square
<http://www.redsquare.com.au/>, and question him about the fuzzy boundary
between BAs and IAs on web projects.

I highly recommend you read his blog <http://docholdsfourth.blogspot.com/>,
particularly the recent entries ³Fractal coasts and the Business/IA
Boundary², ³The boundary between BA & IA², and ³The role of 'value' in Web
site design².

    Who:    IAs and like-minded folks
    When:   Wednesday October 26th @ 7:00pm
    Where:  Out of India Restaurant, Victoria St, Potts Point
    RSVP:   eric at ironclad.net.au 0402 404 733

If you are coming along then please drop me a line so I've got some idea of
numbers.

thanks,

e.

ps: please forward this message to anyone who might also be interested.