[Sigia-l] Re: Automated User Testing

Naomi Norman n.norman at qut.edu.au
Thu Nov 17 18:51:44 EST 2005

PageRater does that.
http://www.alfresco.com.au/products-pagerater-website-usability-usalytics-so
ftware.html

I use to run a service at the University of Queensland's Key Centre for
Human Factors and Applied Cognitive Psychology. Unfortunately development on
it stopped a couple of years ago and its no longer available, so I'm now
using PageRater instead. The only statistic that the Key Centre's software
use to provide which I can't find a tool to measure is navigation
uncertainty based on Shannon's information entropy algorithm. I think
Alfresco design might be adding it to the PageRater program soon. If anyone
knows of something I'd be happy to hear about it.

Regards
Naomi Norman
Manager, Web Information and Communication
Queensland University of Technology
Phone 617 3864 9308
Email n.norman at qut.edu.au
CRICOS No. 00213J