[Sigia-l] Card sorting? Why?

Jonathan Baker-bates Jonathan.Baker-bates at framfab.com
Tue Nov 15 10:34:58 EST 2005

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, they're not "arbitrary terms."
If you think they are, then I don't blame you for being confused ;-)

My tuppence: Card sorting should be part of a balanced diet. I don't
think anyone's suggesting it should be the only (or even the main)
technique employed in designing a system.

Jonathan