[Sigia-l] "Who Really Turns Off JavaScript?"

Davezilla davezilla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:06:24 EST 2005

On 11/7/05, Timothy Karsjens <tim at karsjens.com> wrote:
> You mentioned complexity on the back-end...  Nearly all of the developers I have worked with on web applications will tell you that if there is any functionality in JavaScript it will make the back-end

Hm, that's odd. I work with 18 J2EE developers who insist on front-end
validation for some parts of the form, and back end for the others. We
have never had an increase in complexity (and we do Fortune 500
sites), nor do we see an issue with accessibility. All our sites pass
AA compliance. And the all use javascript. There. I said it.

--
Color me gone,
Davezilla