[Sigia-l] Converting Illustrator Sitemaps

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Thu Mar 31 23:51:07 EST 2005

On Mar 31.2005, at 15:47, Subir Kumedan wrote:

> I'm just wondering if anyone here has taken a Illustrator sitemap and
> converted it into a Visio
> sitemap. Information on any third-party tools and processes used would
> be very helpful.

I was trying to do this a long time ago, and it was not really doable.
The two pieces of software have very different philosophies, that
aren't really all that compatible.

Visio is essentially storing objects and attaching data to them.
Ilustrator doens't do this.

I used to export a .jpg from illustrator, import into visio and then
trace if i had to do this.
--
Skot Nelson
skot at penguinstorm.com