[Sigia-l] is it just me, or is it really hard to find IAs right now?

cheryl kimble cheryl at marginalized.com
Thu Mar 31 17:49:30 EST 2005

hi hiring manager,

i respect your point of view and really wish i didn't have to
freelance. however, i can't tell you how many times i've been misled
or lied to about the positions i've accepted, both full time and
contract to hire. and i refuse to stay with a company under such
conditions.

that could be one reason for the turnover.

i would also suggest that you're hiring the wrong freelancers. i make
a herculean effort to document all of my work, write specs, save
files in an organized fashion and share my project knowledge with all
the team members so that they can continue to work on the project
after i'm gone or hire someone to pick up where i left off.

cheryl