[Sigia-l] is it just me, or is it really hard to find IAs right now?

katherine lumb katherine.lumb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:57:34 EST 2005

I'm looking for Information Architects/User Experience
Designers/Experience Planners (whatever you want to call them) to work
on a contract basis in NYC. I've posted ads in the obvious places
(including on this mailing list) and gotten an abysmally low response
rate.

Is anyone else in the NY area finding that good help is nearly
impossible to find these days? Anyone have any tips on where to post
ads, good recruiters, etc.?

Katherine Lumb
Senior Experience Planner
Publicis Dialog