[Sigia-l] Touching you, touching me

Manu Sharma manu at orangehues.com
Fri Mar 25 14:11:10 EST 2005

Ziya:
"With Rendezvous, however, somebody walks into my room, opens his
wireless PowerBook and within just a few seconds they can automagically
listen to my iTunes playlists without wading through any menus, if I
allowed them."

On the same lines, Jumbo Networks, launched at the DEMO conference last
month, is a "peer-to-peer personal area matching technology, designed
to let people directly network face-to-face with WiFi...You don't even
need to be on the Internet to use it. You just need Jambo, a mobile
device and a desire to meet someone nearby."

http://www.jambo.net/

Jumbo's 5-minute DEMO presentation video: http://tinyurl.com/57w4n
[Forbes.com]

Manu.