[Sigia-l] So, how did you become a [Information Architect|UsabilityEngineer|Interface Designer|etc.]?

Listera listera at rcn.com
Sun Jun 26 23:59:02 EDT 2005

Ted Han:

> And seperately, there are meaningful titles and degrees, and i don't think the
> hallmarks of such accomplishments should be denied to those who work for
> them...

Sure. It's a free country.:-)

My beef is not with degrees per se, but with those who advocate compulsory
licensing/certification, with a medieval guild mentality denying access to
those who are not so licensed. This is an issue in many other disciplines.
(You really don't want me to start ranting on this. :-)

Ziya
Nullius in Verba