[Sigia-l] "Strategy by Design"

Groot, Boyd de boyd.de.groot at satama.com
Wed Jun 22 06:40:59 EDT 2005

If you are interested in more about this topic, check out the Design
Management Institute.
www.dmi.org

Another great thinker (and more importantly, do-er) in this area is Raymond
Turner.
http://www.design-leadership.com/

(And, the ultimate source is Lewis Carroll :-)

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to walk from here?" asked
Alice.
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where," said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you walk," said the Cat. )

--Boyd