[Sigia-l] Grokker

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at oyster.com
Wed Jun 22 05:33:50 EDT 2005

So would I. Personally, I find that because the system chooses its own
categories for me, I find it's not very useful. For example, searching
for the name of the company I work for puts our website in a "British"
category within a "General" category, but not the "Company" one.
Presumably because we have a .uk TLD and not a .com, and don't mention
the word "company" in our name. I'd say that was arbitrary to the point
of uselessness, and feels particularly bad because I happen to know that
the categorisation in spurious, but what if I didn't?

Jonathan

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.