[Sigia-l] Pharma websites: the importance of a caregiver link onthe homepage

Taylor, Brett btaylor at roundarch.com
Wed Jul 27 10:09:03 EDT 2005

I did some work for a drug specific site for Abbott Labs and in my
research, there was a lot of information for Caregivers, so we did put
it on the home page. The information was in relation to the disease, vs.
the drug itself and was supporting information like support groups for
caregivers, what caregivers need to know etc.

I would think if it is a drug specific site and there was enough
pertinent information then it would make sense to put a link from the
home page.

Now if the site is for a drug store, doesn't make sense.

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 +
web www.roundarch.com