[Sigia-l] Seeking information re: Interwoven's MetaTagger...

Keith.DeWeese at chi.frb.org Keith.DeWeese at chi.frb.org
Fri Jul 15 10:13:00 EDT 2005

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience working with Interwoven's
MetaTagger.  I've been working with it for about a year now from the
position of taxonomist, but I'm very interested in the experience of
others particularly when it comes to deploying it.  I feel, for the most
part, that I'm really groping in the dark on a number of issues, so any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Keith DeWeese
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
230 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL  60604-1413