[Sigia-l] People as scanners, browsers, scowsers and searchers

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at oyster.com
Tue Jul 5 13:29:13 EDT 2005

I'm sure it's has been used for user interface development testing, but
have you ever seen results of eye-tracking? People's eyes go all over
the place - it's pretty difficult to interpret the results.

I just sit with the user and get them to tell me what they're thinking,
or prompt them to tell me as we go - "Where are you looking? What would
you like to click on?" "Why?" "Why do you find it lovely?" "Why does it
remind you of your childhood" etc. until they punch me in the face.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.