[Sigia-l] RE: Sigia-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 28

A.J.Bull at iaea.org A.J.Bull at iaea.org
Wed Jan 26 04:29:02 EST 2005

Hi Donna,

Many thanks for letting us know about EZSort.  I'm just starting a project where it looked like we could use it.  I saw that it had been mentioned in SIGIA-L and checked out IBM's website to find nada, zip, nothing.  Not even a message like the one posted in your blog.

The silver lining is that I found your list of card sorting tools so maybe there's something there I can use.

Cheers,

Tony Bull
Software Engineer, Business Solutions Section
International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramer Strasse 5
A-1400 Vienna, Austria
Tel  : (43)-1-2600/26185