[Sigia-l] Techniques for Search Engine Optimization [SEO]

Patrick Debois Patrick.Debois at sos.be
Mon Jan 17 04:50:51 EST 2005

A customer of mine is very keen on getting its site listed in the top of
google rankings.
I told him there is no garantue for this and a lot of companies just
sell basic things like metatags,links and the right keywords.

These techniques seem limited, but after a while it made me wonder, what
are the typical things involved in this process?
Are there any good resources (book,websites) on this subject?

Be happy to make a summary on this subject.

Patrick