[Sigia-l] RE: Sigia-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 13

Knyal, Jarrett JarrettKnyal at quickenloans.com
Fri Jan 14 16:23:23 EST 2005

Personally, speaking as a user with a disability (I have only one hand),
I find interface widgets that require multiple simultaneous key presses
very difficult to use.  Sure there's Sticky Keys and whatnot but I've
found them generally klunky.  While I'm not sure what a blind person
would say, most of the other physically disabled users I know feel the
same way.