[Sigia-l] Mother of all examples

Taylor, Brett btaylor at roundarch.com
Fri Jan 14 10:19:12 EST 2005

My concern is; how did 170mil get squandered before someone decided the
system was too cluncky to use. Your right, heads should role and this
should be a clear indication of government waist. The sad part, someone
will come out with, it was all in the effort to make america more safe,
so we shouldn't think about the money, but that we're trying to get it
right.

If this was corporate environment, it would have never gotten this far

Brett

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 +
web www.roundarch.com