[Sigia-l] Large-scale card sorts

Brett Lider blider at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:03:08 EST 2005

Trent,

- Open sort (we did a good job anticipating the possible card name so
we didn't get a lot of new ones, but the category names and the number
of categories were open)

- 45 users, 45 sorts

- We did a paper sort and then created EZCalc files (ugh, ugh, ugh) to
do the cluster analysis (very valuable)

- We cut the cluster analysis by region, role, etc. in some
combinations, we were a little light on users, so i could definitely
see doubling users or targeting some of the combinations better.

Regards,
Brett Lider