[Sigia-l] To sort or not to sort

Patrick Neeman pat at nexisinteractive.com
Mon Feb 21 14:44:53 EST 2005

One of the sites I worked on offered the ability to sort. After
analyzing the web logs, but we found that users rarely used the
feature, even after we tried explaining the feature.

While it's good to give the users more options, there really should be
an evaluation with the developers for the ROI on this one.

P@