[Sigia-l] Google Maps

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at oyster.com
Thu Feb 10 12:48:38 EST 2005

Well, you might use Mappy, I use www.multimap.com, which I find better,
mainly because I can throw just about anything into the initial search
and it'll usually get me what I need. That's not the case with Mappy,
which has much less flexible criteria - it doesn't find anything if I
use just a UK post code, for example (and also doesn't warn me that it
needs a full address).

Also, I'd question their UX decision to have an "itinerary" form next to
a "map" form. Does everyone naturally understand the word "itinerary"
(what's wrong with "directions")? I'd combine the two into one form with
an option to get directions to another address along the way.

Jonathan

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.