[Sigia-l] RE: Maximum time for completing a task

Jay Luker jay.luker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:19:06 EST 2005

The ACM digital library has been a great source of research like this
for me. http://portal.acm.org for info.

I will say this: you should always try to have the complexity of the
interface in accordance with the complexity of the task. Breaking
things up into a wizard style series of smaller forms != reduced
complexity and might even increase it if it makes it difficult for the
user to maintain a mental representation of what the system is doing.

--
Jay L.

(p.s. sorry for the double message, Geri. I have problems remembering
to hit Reply All)