[Sigia-l] 508 Compliance preparedness

Taylor, Brett btaylor at roundarch.com
Thu Dec 8 16:26:06 EST 2005

Also making sure all your Alt tags a filled in properly. That you have
consistent links representation, making sure your links are
appropriately colored for people with eye problems, if you use
javascript then making sure there is alternative solutions if JS is shut
off, making sure you don't use fixed font styles for general content
such as an article, use scalable styles.

These things will definitely go a long way. If you read the 508 list, I
bet you are doing most everything now if you considered best practices.

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 +
web www.roundarch.com