[Sigia-l] Announcement: Fit Studios "Studio One" -- January 2006, San Francisco

Marc Rettig mrettig at well.com
Wed Dec 7 07:59:06 EST 2005

Hello,
I hope those of you who see this on several lists will forgive my indulgence
in cross-posting. My announcement is probably of most interest to those who
cross boundaries.

My company, Fit Associates, has scheduled the first of many one-week studio
experiences. It should have broad appeal for the cloud of people that
surrounds the work of "making the right thing well" -- understanding
customers, then working to guide product strategy and design by that
understanding.

Studio One
Research through concept iteration
January 21 - 27
San Francisco

This is the first offering of a curriculum of studios to be offered over the
coming months and years.

Rather than go on about it, I invite you to read the site:
www.fitassociates.com/studios.htm

Thank you,
Marc
Marc Rettig