[Sigia-l] Silicon Valley First Friday is now Second Friday

George Olsen george.olsen at pobox.com
Wed Aug 31 17:12:22 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Once again the first Friday of the month lands on a holiday weekend. So I
think it's better to permanently move our user experience designer happy
hour to the second Friday of the month. Less alliterative, but more
functional.

Stay tuned for details about a get-together on the 9th. In the meantime, I'm
looking for suggestions about other places we can get together in the
Sunnyvale/Mountain View, as well as San Jose area, so we can rotate
locations. If you've got a spot that you think would be good, let me know.

George