[Sigia-l] Dublin core subject and dewey decimal

stephanie hornung stephanie at dehfne.com
Mon Aug 29 21:06:36 EDT 2005

dwayne,

i think that's actually a very good question...  i assumed that it was
meant for use in some sort of tagging process, so items would show up in
the portal correctly, but i don't know.  that's kinda why i asked what the
portal was and who the users were.

fortuna, care to enlighten us on what it is you're trying to do?

thanks