[Sigia-l] Pharma websites: the importance of a caregiver link onthe homepage

Marcia Morante marcia at kcurve.com
Fri Aug 5 15:10:32 EDT 2005

The National Cancer Institute takes another approach.  Their Home Page
focuses on choice of cancer type or topic.  It's not until you click through
to the information that you're seeking that "patients" and "health
professionals" are directed to different material.  Here's an example:
http://www.nci.nih.gov/cancertopics/types/leukemia

Marcia Morante
Kcurve, Inc.
(718)881-5915 - office