[Sigia-l] IA with Flash sites

Andrew Boyd andrew at friendlymanual.com
Thu Aug 4 19:53:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

Some things are basic common sense regardless of the application,
absolutely.

An honest question, because I value your opinion and am interested in
what you have to say on this: what additional constraints would you put
onto an experientially creative interface that you would not apply to
anything else you would present via a web browser? That is, are the
basic design principles universal enough?

Cheers, Andrew