[sigia-l] [admin] About the list

Andrew McNaughton andrew at scoop.co.nz
Thu Apr 28 21:21:05 EDT 2005

Changes to the list server are also likely to affect the archive system.
In order to avoid spam getting onto the site, it runs a few filters to
make sure the incoming mail matches what's expected from the mail server.
different addresses or software might make those checks fail.

any required changes would be to the .procmailrc file.

Also, it's important that the list subscription that gets the list
mail to the archiving system remains intact.

Andrew McNaughton

--

There is no way to happiness
Happiness is the way

Andrew McNaughton           http://www.scoop.co.nz/
andrew at scoop.co.nz          Mobile: +61 422 753 792

--
pgp encrypted mail welcome
keyid: 70F6C32D      keyserver: pgp.mit.edu