[Sigia-l] "Social Interface"

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Sat Sep 11 00:30:25 EDT 2004

On 11/9/04 6:55 AM, "Thomas Vander Wal" <vanderwal at gmail.com> wrote:

> What is wrong with asocial behavior and would it not also qualify as
> social interface?

asocial: not acceptable in normal society, or showing a lack of
consideration for others

> I often send e-mails to myself, [...].  I will read the info
> later and then dump it into a document I am working on.

well, if we stretch 'others' to include your future self, the question then
becomes do you send these messages in a form which would be cryptic and
annoying and so forth ... or do you craft the message to be useful for your
future self, sufficient context, etc?

e.