[Sigia-l] Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour update

Peter Boersma peter.boersma at ezgov.com
Fri Oct 29 03:42:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

On Tuesday, November 2nd (next week!) in the midsts of the User Experience
2004 conference and on the night of the elections in the USA, we will come
together for the next Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour. You are all invited!

I have reserved the top-room of brasserie "De Brakke Grond" for us
(http://www.brakkegrond.nl/brasserie.htm ) so we can chat, network, and
mingle all we want without being disturbed. Come and join us for a couple of
drinks, some good conversations about the job, the industry, the
who-does-what, and more.

Oh, and bring your camera, because we expect Peter Morville, author of the
"Polar Bear book" (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/infotecture2 ) to join us
between the
conference's last session and the speaker's dinner.

What:  Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour
When:  2 november
Time:  17:30 - 21:00
Where: De Brakke Grond, top room

De Brakke Grond is located at Nes 45, just off Dam Square. With your back to
Hotel Krasnapolsky, it's the street that leaves the square left of the
National Monument.

Cheers!
Peter
--
Peter Boersma - Senior Information Architect - EzGov
Rijnsburgstraat 11 - 1059AT Amsterdam - The Netherlands