[Sigia-l] Questions about card sorting

Barford, Patricia PBarford at epcor.ca
Mon Oct 18 17:23:37 EDT 2004

You know, I'm not quite sure.  I just started here a few weeks ago and
was handed the redesign project to work on along with the guy who did
the last one.  Each department manages its' own content and the manuals
fall into their jusrisdiction. BTW - this is my first real IA gig.  I'm
an ex-journalist just finishing a Masters in instructional design, which
was the closest thing I could find to IA education in my neck of the
woods.