[Sigia-l] Amazon redesign

Samantha Starmer starmer at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 5 14:18:37 EDT 2004

They tried to get rid of the tabs once before and the A/B testing created such a revolt by the folks who saw the new design that the tabs (which were growing out of control at that point) had to be reinstated.    I was working there at the time and it was a nightmare from a customer contact perspective - I'll be curious how this one goes...

http://news.com.com/2100-1017-236411.html?legacy=cnet

samantha