[Sigia-l] Re: Dual-Audience Sites

Dmitry Nekrasovski mail.dmitry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:40:35 EDT 2004

No disrespect intended, but I am not exactly sure how this page can be
considered to have "world-class information architecture". Apart from
the issue pointed out by Elizabeth, there is no indication as to
whether a given state actually has any listings. Thus clicking on Have
Hay >> Maine gives you listings in New Mexico and Arizona, not to
mention a page entitled Have Hay Available in Maine - not exactly the
clearest way to word this. But I think the major issue here is that
grouping listings by state is a crude means of expressing geographical
proximity. A visualization or distance metric-based display might work
a lot better.

Dmitry

--
Dmitry Nekrasovski